Monday, January 02, 2012

Christmas Gift

I love making gifts for Christmas - this one is easy to do and looks so pretty when it's finished. I gave these to my "moms" this year and also to the boys' teacher. Everyone really loved them.


Just find a frame that you like - I used a 5x7 frame for my gifts. I then framed some beautiful Christmas scrapbooking paper behind the glass. On top of the glass, I adhered a white vinyl "joy" cut from my Silhouette. This was a free shape they gave out during their 12 days of Christmas (joy_C03059_1). I was so happy to use it - it was perfect for what I needed.


That's it - very easy to make and lovely as a Christmas present. You could customize these for any holiday or birthday. I'll be making more soon, I'm sure...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...