Saturday, April 21, 2012

Scrapbook Circle April 2012 Sketch Challenge

I've been a member of Scrapbook Circle for the last few months and I couldn't be happier with their kits. They are so well put together and include the newest and best scrapbooking supplies. I seriously get so happy when the kit arrives each month. They have a great blog too, with lots of ideas, inspiration, and challenges.

One of the challenges each month is a sketch challenge. They post a sketch and then challenge you to create a layout with the monthly kit. So, this is the first month I've participated. The Daydreamer kit is a very fun kit with lot of bright colors and ledger papers, perfect for fun and happy layouts.

Here's the layout I created of my sweet boys way back in 2006, not even three years old yet.


I love the bright, fun colors. For the title, I used some American Crafts Thickers from my stash. The tag behind the title is also from my stash but not sure where I originally got it. I used a color mist from October Afternoon - Comet Tail orange - to color the Heidi Swapp banner and to add some drops of color to the background paper. The journaling spot is die cut from Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels One.



I'll be sharing this layout with the Scrapbook Circle blog for their challenge too. Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely love what you did with the sketch and such cute pictures for the colors in the kit! Thanks for playing with Scrapbook Circle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous page Lissa - you mixed just the perfect color combo of papers for those fun summer pics!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...