Monday, June 04, 2012

Boys Rule Kit Club - May 2012 Sketch Layout

I'm in love with a new kit club - Boys Rule Scrapbook Kits. This is my first month to get a kit, and I love it. Their kits focus entirely on boys - and, being a mom of twin boys, I have a lot of boy-stuff to scrapbook.

May's kit is focused around the This & That paper line from Echo Park. I've been wanting this paper set for awhile now. I was super happy to get it in this kit. The kit includes lots of other fun embellishments to go with the paper line too.

They offer a sketch challenge on their blog, so I created this layout to go with the sketch. I love these colors - they were so much play with.

Boys Rule kit club May 2012 sketch layout - www.MightyCrafty.me

These are photos of Jack, showing how much he has grown over the years. I love to see the way his face has changed over the years - and I wish I could make it slow down just a little. Oh well.The supplies are all from the kit except I added in some letter and number stickers from my stash.

The June kit should be on its way soon. I can't wait!

2 comments:

  1. Great page!! I love the view master slide and the ruler paper. Having 3 boys this sounds like an awesome kit...too bad I swore I won't join another club until I use up more of what I already have. :<

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Monica! I know what you mean about the kit clubs. They can be addicting! I have been on a hiatus for awhile but recently joined this one and Scrapbook Circle. I love them! These monthly sketch challenges get me motivated to scrap with the kits, luckily, so I'm actually using the supplies instead of collecting them. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...