Thursday, December 13, 2012

Christmas Home Tour

It's time to finish up my Christmas home tour. :) Nothing too fancy here, but it brings the Christmas spirit to our family.

First up is the foyer...I have a new little mini-tree here, along with the new ornament wreath I made this year. I also used the garland from our fireplace here on the stairs instead.

Christmas Decor - www.MightyCrafty.me

Christmas Decor - www.MightyCrafty.me

Christmas Decor - www.MightyCrafty.me



Off to the left of the front door is the living room. I add just a few special things to the coffee table...

Christmas Decor - www.MightyCrafty.me

In the dining room, the boys helped me put up my collection of Christmas houses. I just love them. They usually get a new one (or two) each year.

Christmas Decor - www.MightyCrafty.me

Christmas Decor - www.MightyCrafty.me

Christmas Decor - www.MightyCrafty.me

Christmas Decor - www.MightyCrafty.me

On to the family room, where we have the mantel and sofa table all decorated for the holiday...

Christmas Decor - www.MightyCrafty.me

Christmas Decor - www.MightyCrafty.me

Christmas Decor - www.MightyCrafty.me

Christmas Decor - www.MightyCrafty.me

Christmas Decor - www.MightyCrafty.me

And finally, our Christmas tree...

Christmas Decor - www.MightyCrafty.me

Christmas Decor - www.MightyCrafty.me

I finally won the battle to get a new fake tree. Hubby just loves the fresh trees but I'm the one stuck watering it for the month and then cleaning up the needles. LOL. So we got a new fake tree that I love, and I stuck in some pine scentsicles to help it smell a little bit like a fresh tree.

Have you finished decorating for Christmas? I'd love for you to share it here...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...