Friday, September 06, 2013

Fun and Games

If you know me at all, you know I love bright and fun layouts. Today, I'm sharing a layout I made for my boys and their love of video games. We've always been a gamer family, but our boys have taken it to another level. I wanted to showcase that fun and vibrant spirit on this layout.

I used lots of photos from various years, all showing the boys playing their video games. I used a mostly black background and bright primary colors. The game remotes, star border, and title are all cut from Silhouette cut files and layered together. And of course, I used my Kiwi Lane border templates to layer the papers together.




A fun layout to document our family's love of video games.

Do you have gamers in your house? I challenge you to create a layout to remember the technology of today -- or yesterday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...