Sunday, September 22, 2013

Kiwi Lane Designer Team!

I've been dying to share this news -- and now it's finally time. I'm so honored and excited to announce that I've been selected to join the amazing Kiwi Lane designer team!


I first discovered Kiwi Lane about a year ago at the Denver Scrapbook Expo. As soon as I started using their designer templates, I have been hooked. I use their border templates and accessory sets on nearly every scrapbook layout I create. The templates and the framing process make creating scrapbook layouts fun and easy. A few of my favorites...





Now, I'll be creating special projects and layouts just for Kiwi Lane. If you haven't checked them out yet, go now and follow their blog and like them on Facebook. You can even follow the Kiwi Lane channel on YouTube. I promise, you will love what you see and learn so much.

I'm so excited about this -- I'll be sharing more on my blog very soon...thank you Kiwi Lane!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...