Monday, September 09, 2013

Project Life for January

Today, I'm sharing the rest of my Project Life layout from January 2013. I have a bunch of weeks of Project Life to get caught up on, so I thought one post with all of January would be a good way to get them done.

First up, I used an old 4x6 theme pad from We R Memory Keepers to create this wintery PL layout...glad to finally use it up. I love the colors.




Next, I used a Studio Calico PL kit to create this layout. I used the stamp to emboss a repeated background -- those city buildings are too cute.






And finally, I ended the month with more Studio Calico PL kit elements plus random bits from my stash.






And that's it for January's Project Life layouts. I'm actually all "caught up" (a term I don't really believe in) in my PL album through April -- I'm almost done with May. More to share soon.

How are you doing with your Project Life album this year? Please share...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...