Friday, November 22, 2013

A Whole Bunch of Boy Layouts

Last month, I had the wonderful experience of attending a scrapbooking retreat in the mountains of beautiful Colorado with a new group of scrapbooking friends. It was so amazing. I had a blast getting to know everyone -- and I created 24 scrapbooking layouts in three days!

Today, I wanted to share a couple of the layouts I created that weekend. Like this layout I shared already, I used the All About a Boy collection from Echo Park -- my current favorite boy collection. If you have boy layouts to create, you have to get this collection. It is perfect for just about anything boy-related.

First, up, I created this very simple layout with just two photos, a rarity for me. But I loved the background paper so much that I just didn't want to cover it up. I used my Kiwi Lane designer templates to add the little gears and then added in some chipboard letters and embellishments from my stash.




Next up, I created this double-page layout with a sketch from Scrapbook Generation. I again added my Kiwi Lane templates (the tag shape and strips), chipboard letters, and embellishments from my stash. Those cute paper circles with buttons are from Zo-Be Designs on Etsy. Love them!



 


Lastly, this single-page layout, made with Kiwi Lane templates and American Crafts Thickers.




I'm so in love with this collection for all my boy pages! Everything about it says fun and happiness and boys.

Have you created any boy pages lately? I would love to see them...

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lissa, welcome to the Sketch N Scrap team. Your layouts are always fun, bright and awesome. Looking forward to creating along side you. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kerry! Can't wait to get started and to work with you.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...