Monday, November 04, 2013

Kiwi Lane DT Doodles Week 42

I'm back today with a new layout based on the Kiwi Lane DT Doodles sketch for this week. I love that each week, we can look forward to a new sketch to work with. Kinda makes you look forward to Mondays, right? :)

Before we get to the sketch, it's time to announce the winners of the Kiwi Lane accessory templates I was giving away last week. Jo Ann Portell and Michelle Rivera Pleasant - you are both winners! Whoo-hoo! Look for my email so I can get your address and get your templates in the mail to you.

So this week, Kiwi Lane has this awesome sketch on their blog for you to play with:


And here's what I did with it:




I love the waves in this sketch, perfect for these beach photos. Here are the templates I used:
  • Chestnut Drive borders (all)
  • Cascade Trails borders (all)
  • Paradise accessories 4 and 6
The papers and embellishments are all from the Wave Searcher collection from Fancy Pants. Love the color combos in this set! I also added in a few older papers from my (way too large) paper stash too. And the Thickers are Macaw from American Crafts.






This sketch has lots of room to get creative and add even more photos if you'd like. Again, I really love all the waves and layers from this sketch. Perfect for making use of all those awesome patterned papers in your stash!



Be sure to link up your layout based on the sketch at the Kiwi Lane blog - you could win a $25 gift code to the Kiwi Lane shop! And what's better than a little shopping therapy? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...