Monday, February 17, 2014

Kiwi Lane DT Doodles #4

It's time for another awesome sketch from Kiwi Lane -- my favorite days of the month! This week, they've created a double-page sketch with room for lots of photos.

http://kiwilane.com/dt-doodles-20134/#.Uw4XFIVPmzk

And don't forget -- when you link up your own creation of the sketch, you'll be entered to win a great prize drawing. 

Here's what I created with the sketch:




So pretty! These are my parents way back in 1973 -- love these photos. I used lots of vintage-y, glittery papers from My Mind's Eye, plus these Kiwi Lane templates:
  • Madison Avenue 1A, 1B, 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B
  • Cascade Trails 2B
  • Mini Scallops 1A
  • Sweetheart 2, 3, 4
  • Tiny Sweetheart 2T, 3T, 4T
  • Tiny Brackets 1T
  • Strips 1", 1/2"



I love all the fun layers in this sketch -- thank you Kiwi Lane! Be sure to head over to Kiwi Lane today and link up your layout creation so you'll be entered to win that awesome gift card!

Until next time -- stay crafty!
Lissa :)


5 comments:

  1. I just love your vintage pages!
    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Kim! That makes my day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Lissa!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow
    Love the colors & layout
    The layers are so perfect

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...